Lexus Corporate Run: Team Captain Central
TEAM CAPTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Form a team, recruit runners, finalize team members registration.
- Secure, distribute and communicate race day materials.
- Plan and coordinate on-site tent hospitality and submit race scores.
- Motivate the company to participate in the t-shirt contest and submit your company’s t-shirt for judging.
- Entry fee is $55 per person with a minimum of 4 full-time employees.
- No race day entries will be accepted.
- NO REFUNDS and/or REIMBURSEMENTS on Registration Fees.
- Race packets will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
- You must submit payment for all your race entries by the payment deadline.
- NO REFUNDS and/or REIMBURSEMENTS on Tent Rental Fees.
- $10 lost bib fee.
- $10 transfer fee if a participant cannot attend, the captain can transfer their bib to another employee in the Captain Tools. Registrations can be transferred during the 5 day transfer window the week prior to the event.
- $60 entry fee to add-on after registration deadline/sellout if bibs become available.
- Tents rented after the deadline or sellout incur a $100 upcharge if space becomes available.
|City||Capacity||Registration Deadline||Payment Deadline|
|Fort Lauderdale (March 30, 2023)||6,000||March 1st, 2023||March 3rd, 2023|
|Miami (April 27, 2023)||15,000||March 22nd, 2023||March 24th, 2023|
- Choose one of the Ft. Lauderdale or Downtown Miami "Create a Team" buttons above.
- AFTER your team is created, go to your city's page and click on "View/Join a Team"
- REGISTER YOURSELF if you plan to run
- Also don't forget to register and mark your CEO to enter them in the CEO Competition
- Send your coworkers the link to your Team page and instruct them to register
- Use the Captain's Tools link to customize and maintain your team page, communicate with your team members and more
- Make note of the Registration and Payment Deadlines above on this page
Each team must meet the minimum registration requirements: four men for a male team, four women for a female team, or two men and two women for a mixed team.