Lexus Corporate Run Race Rules
Any team or person who does not comply with these rules or meet eligibility risks being disqualified. Refunds will not be given in the case of a disqualification.
- The Lexus Corporate Run event is open to teams of employees from corporations, businesses, government and financial institutions and their guests. Company and employee eligibility determinations shall be made exclusively by TeamFootWorks and/or its authorized representatives. All decisions shall be final. Verification of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- Each company must register a minimum of four full-time employees entrants to form ONE complete scoring team: a male team of four men - OR - a female team of four women - OR - a coed team of two men and two women. Companies are only required to have one scoring team of four, after which, any number of company participants are welcome. Teams of less than 4 full-time employees and individual entries will not be accepted.
- Employees of non-business organizations (e.g., federal, state, and municipal governments, quasi-governmental organizations and educational institutions) may compete and score only if they are on a team from the same unit, branch, chapter, or school at which they are directly employed.
- Full-time employees are those working at least 32 hours a week (employed at least three months prior to race date) for the participating company.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age on race day.
- Each participant must register online in order to be officially entered and eligible to run. By completing the registration form, each participant certifies they are medically fit to run and fulfill the previously-listed employment requirements.
- We encourage part-time employees and company guests to participate.
- Part-time employees and guests are not eligible to win the Overall Male or Female awards. Please urge these participants to NOT break the tape at the finish line.
- Only full-time employees from official company teams are eligible for awards and prizes.
- Do not allow them to steal the spotlight from the official winners.
- All participants must wear their assigned race numbers. Anyone found running with another person's number will be disqualified, and risks disqualification for the entire team. Race numbers must be clearly visible on the front of the torso during the race, displayed in full view, and may not be folded or cut in any way.
- Walker Policy: All walkers must start at the back of the field. They may not start in front of any runners, and may not start the race early. As a courtesy to other participants who may be trying to pass, please stay to the right of the course. Walkers must complete the exact 3.1 mile course route and may not take optional or shortened routes. Violation of this policy may lead to disqualification of the entire company team from this and future events.
- All team members must participate unaided. Scooters, roller skates, skateboards, rollerblades, roller skis, bicycles, or animals are strictly prohibited anywhere along the race course. Their use will result in disqualification of the individual runner and possibly the entire company.
- No 3rd Party professional photographers or videographers permitted. No operation of drones permitted at the Event.
- Promotions of any kind, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages are strictly prohibited without written consent from TeamFootWorks and/or its authorized representatives.
- All registrations are Non-Refundable.
- No paper-form registrations. All registrations must be done online.
- All team captains and participants acknowledge that entries which do not qualify under eligibility rules, whether or not they have been accepted initially, may be rejected by TeamFootWorks and/or its authorized representatives before or after the race. Rejected entries can result in disqualification of team and/or company.
- TeamFootWorks reserves the right to delay, postpone, cancel, or not officially time the race in the event of adverse weather conditions. The determination of what constitutes adverse weather conditions is reserved solely to TeamFootWorks and/or its authorized representatives. Registrations are non-refundable, even in the case of event cancellation.
- TeamFootWorks reserves the right to make additions, changes, or clarifications to these rules without prior notice to company teams or team members. TeamFootWorks will do its best to inform team captains of any rule change prior to the race. However, any such change shall be considered binding upon all company teams and participants, whether or not they have received notice of the change prior to the race.
- All rules are subject to interpretation by the TeamFootWorks and/or its authorized representatives.
- TeamFootWorks reserves the right to reject or disqualify any entrant or team whose conduct is inappropriate to the spirit of the race. Individual disqualification may lead to the disqualification of the entire team and/or company for one or more races. It is expected that teams and team members will represent their company in the Lexus Corporate Run events in a sportsmanlike and professional manner.
- Violation of any of the rules indicated herein, in the Race Packet, and/or in the race day announcements, may result in disqualification of any participant, team, and/or entire company for one or more races. The decision of TeamFootWorks and/or its authorized representatives are final.
- $10 lost bib fee.
- $10 transfer fee if a paid participant cannot attend, the captain can transfer their bib to another employee in the Captain’s Tools page.
- $65 late registration fee after deadline/sellout if bibs become available.
- All registration and product costs are subject to processing fees.
Tent Rental Information
Renting a Team Tent makes good sense! It's a great place to meet your team, serve post-race refreshments and re-live those glorious moments from the race! Click here for tent rental rules and information.
- If you wish to cancel your Tent Rental before the deadline, there will be a $50 administrative fee that will be subtracted from the refund. After the deadline, the fee is $100.
- Outside tents, furniture or seating of any kind, is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no: vehicles allowed in the tent area, open flames barbecue/grilling, live or amplified entertainment at your tent.
- There will be no promotions, giveaways or sampling of food or beverages allowed of any kind, unless otherwise given written permission by the Event.
- Signage is only permitted within your tent area and no banners or signs may be hung, secured or displayed on the outside of your team tent.
- No balloons or helium or oxygen (unless medically necessary) tanks are permitted in the park.
- No Generators. No Pets. No Picnics.
- No unauthorized catering companies permitted on park grounds.
- No operation of drones.
- Electricity will be provided to sponsor tents only. We encourage you to purchase a lantern from the Products menu or bring your own battery-powered lanterns for lighting your own tent area.
- These rules will be STRICTLY enforced by Police and Fire Departments.
Items Prohibited in the Park
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants, the following are prohibited on park grounds at any time:
- All furniture (ex. tables / chairs / bars).
- Vehicles of any kind.
- Grills / open flames.
- Live or amplified music / entertainment.
- Promotions / sampling of any product, food or drink.
- Signage outside of your tent (must be under your tent canopy).
- Compressed air, gas of liquid (ex. helium or propane tanks).
- Unauthorized catering companies.
- Lighting (unless authorized by event – we encourage you to purchase a battery powered lantern from the Products menu or bring your own).
- Last but not least no party poopers allowed!! Let’s have a great time!!!