Lexus Corporate Run Industry Competition
Four members to a team – men, women and coed division – in 18 industry categories
- Each participant may be placed on only ONE scoring team at each event. For example, a female participant may NOT score for both a female and coed team. Only participants 18 and older may be placed on a score card.
- An eligible runner is a full-time employee from a team of at least 4 full-time employees. Guests and part-time time employees are not eligible for awards.
- Full-time employees are those working at least 32 hours a week (employed at least three months prior to race date) for the participating company.
- The overall male and female finishers will be the first eligible runners to cross the finish line.
- The Lexus Corporate Run will be scored using an electronic chip scoring system. A unique timing chip will be affixed to the back of every bib. The bib must be worn on the front of the participant’s shirt or shorts. Do not fold, modify or deface the bib. Doing so will cause to fail and your time will not be posted.
- Participants must wear their bib and cross the mats at the start and finish lines to be timed. All recorded times will be listed on the Lexus Corporate Run website.
- The option to submit team scores will appear in the Team Captain’s Tools the morning after the race.
- Team Captains have until 5pm Tuesday following the race to submit electronic score cards via the Team Captain's Dashboard and in accordance with the scoring rules. It is up to the Team Captain to determine the composition of the male, female, and coed teams representing their company AFTER the race.
Full Time employees
We consider full time employees those people who work a minimum of 32 hours a week, have been employed by the same company at least 3 months before race date.
- The scoring system will rank full-time employees based on their chip times.
- Complete teams are composed of:
- Male team: four full-time male employees
- Female team: four full-time female employees
- Coed team: two full-time male employees and two full-time female employees
- Company captains must submit their times online by 5pm the Tuesday after the race by using the Captain Tools.
- Please note:
- Each runner may be placed on only ONE team.
- Each runner must be a full time employee of the company.
- The deadline to submit scorecards is 5pm Tuesday following the event.
- Advertising / Marketing / Media / PR
- Banking / Finance / Investments
- Education: Public & Private
- Engineering / Architecture / Construction
- Government: City, County, State, Federal
- Health Related / Hospital / Medical Supplies
- Logistics / Freight / Import-Export
- Real Estate
- Restaurant / Food Service / Beverage
- Retail / Staffing / Wholesale
- Technology / IT / Electronic
- Tourism / Travel / Cruise Lines / Hotel