Lexus Corporate Run T-Shirt Contest
You may not have the fastest runners in the field, but your team can still come out a winner (and look great too!) by entering the T-Shirt Contest. Plan to produce a t-shirt for your team members to wear at the race. Let your creative juices flow and come up with a design that can be submitted to one of the following categories:
- Creative Use of YOUR Company's Logo
- Creative Use of City Landmarks
- Most Colorful
The official Event Committee will evaluate all entries and choose three winners per category. The three winners per category will be announced at the Award Ceremony on race night. Winners are expected to attend the Awards Ceremony wearing their winning shirt to receive their award.
Headsweats is our official T-Shirt partner for the Lexus Corporate Run. For information on how to order t-shirts through Headsweats, please contact Abby Dorow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 355-9994 x4002. Deadline order your 2024 team shirts from Headsweats is January 29 for Fort Lauderdale, February 21 for West Palm Beach and March 6 for Miami.
In order to be eligible to win the T-Shirt Contest, YOU MUST SEND IN A PHYSICAL T-SHIRT WITH YOUR DESIGN to the following address (Be sure to include Company Name / Team Captain Name / Designer's Name):
Attention: Creative Department
5724 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33143
T-shirts must be submitted in accordance to the following deadlines:
- Fort Lauderdale: March 13th, 2024
- West Palm Beach: April 3rd, 2024
- Miami: April 18th, 2024
- YOU CANNOT USE OUR 2024 EVENT LOGO IN YOUR T-SHIRT DESIGN.
- Entry designs must be worn by your team on race night.
- Only 1 entry accepted per company.
- Only 1 category submission allowed per company.
- T-Shirt Contest winners will be selected prior to race night
- Winners will be acknowledged on race night. A representative of your company, wearing the winning t-shirt, must be available to attend the Award Ceremony.
- Winners will be displayed on race night, the website, and/or at subsequent Series events. All submissions become the property of the Executive Race Committee.