Fort Lauderdale: Directions
Enjoy the fun, fitness an camaraderie at Florida's Largest Office Party
What You Should Know
Expect delays and plan to arrive early, streets surrounding the FLA Live Arena will have lane closures. There will be continual access through NW 136th Ave, Panther Pkwy and Pat Salerno Dr throughout the event. Please plan accordingly as there will only be one lane open in each direction.
- Gate 5 will be your entrance to access parking until 5:30pm.
- Access in is until: 5:30pm
- Gates Reopen: 8:30pm
How To Get There
Parking and driving near FLA Live Arena on Thursday, March 30th will gradually get more congested due to the participants trying to make their way to the race site. City of Sunrise police will be closing and re-routing streets in preparation for the race start. Please follow our directions below to make your Fort Lauderdale Lexus Corporate Run experience as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Drive Your Car
Free parking is provided courtesy of the FLA Live Area and Florida Panthers. Lots A1, D1 & D2 are available for event parking. Once on-site, please follow staff for guided instructions for parking. Please use good judgement and arrive early enough to park, find your company tent, and enjoy a relaxed time with your co-workers before the race starts.
Directions to FLA LIve Arena
- Take I-595 West from Ft. Lauderdale, exit 1, SW 136th Ave (84). Heading west, make right onto SW 136th Avenue. Head north till the Arena is on the West side. Parking Gate 6 & 7 for lots D1 & D2.
- Heading North on Sawgrass, exit 1B for Pat Salerno Drive and enter Gate 1 for parking at the A1 lot.
- Heading South on Sawgrass, exit 3 Panther Parkway, right on North Flamingo, right on NW 136 Avenue, right on Pat Salerno Drive and enter Gate 1 for parking at the A1 lot.
- Go east 2 miles to S. Andrews Ave.
- Turn right on Andrews Ave and continue .2 miles to the Race Site.
Access to FLA Live Arena
For everyone's safety on race-day, the Arena grounds will be locked down at 5:30pm and will reopen at 8:30pm. After 5:30pm, all participants will be directed by Police to park at the Sawgrass Mall. No vehicles will be permitted to leave the Arena until 8:30pm. Please make sure to inform your team.